Saturday, September 11, 2010

good bye.....

Everyone i met told me ...i should have dreams.....not the ones that visit you in your sleep,
those which whisper to you in every second of you life  to make them real...something you hold close to your heart ...maybe ,at times they are just within the walls of your heart....
mine were like that...only known and visible to me.....others never felt it as mine or i didn't let them feel it waz mine........i know time has long past to fight over the reasons ....but..i need time to get over them...and this is all i have got to tell them.....
"dreams.....fly away from me...so that i can't just feel you....
let me try to  wash away the imprints you left....but definitely everlasting....
let me pursue every attempt to receive those ones adopted....
let me live to raise them  bloom for the hearts i love and care.....
so dreams...my dreams  ..i leave you here...orphans....
with aheart weighed down with grief...with eyes soaked up....
i take those hands of the adopted leaving mine to death..........

 

3 comments: